2009年7月29日 星期三

快聽Taylor the Latte Boy


我著迷了,這歌真是合我的tone

這首歌有戲,據說兩位作曲者創作的時候,就是想以這首歌出發而寫出一齣音樂劇
要考多益的人或是喜歡在網誌落英文的人一定要聽!!!
那鋼琴伴奏也是很好聽呢

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXS0nEOx_20


附上翻譯,是木蘭演唱會的時候發的歌詞


Taylor the Latte Boy







There's a boy who works at Starbucks
Who is very inspirational.
He is very inspirational
because of many things.



I come in at
8:11,  
And he smiles and says, "How are you?"
When he smiles and says, "How are you?"
I could swear my heart grows wings!

So today at
8:11
I decided I should meet him
I decided I should meet him
In a proper formal way.

So today at
8:11
When he smiled and said "How are you?"
I said "Fine, and my name's Hsiaota"
And he softly answered, "Hey.
And I said "My name is Hsiaota
And thank you for the extra foam..

And he said his name was Taylor,
Which provides the inspiration for this poem:


Taylor the latte boy, Taylor,
Bring me java, bring me joy!
Oh Taylor the latte boy,
I love him, I love him, I love him...

So I'd like to get my nerve up
To recite my poem musical.
He would like the fact it's musical
Because he plays guitar.
So today at
8:11, Taylor told me
He was playing in a band down in the village
In the basement of a bar.

And he smoothly flipped the lever
To prepare my double latte,
But for me he made it triple!
And he didn’t think I knew
But I saw him flip the lever
And for me he made it triple,
And I knew that triple latte meant
That
Taylor loved me too!

I said, "What time are you playing?
And thank you for the extra skim…
He said, "Keep the $3.55,
because this triple latte was on him.
(Oh my god~)

I used to be the kind of girl
Who'd run when love rushed toward her.
But finally a voice whispered
"Love can be yours,
If you step up to the counter, and order."


So many years my heart has waited,
Who’d have thought that
Love could be so caffeinated?

Taylor, the latte boy,
I love him, I love him, I love him.
I love him, I love him, I love him.


有個在星巴克工作的男生
他給了我非常多的靈感


他真的給我非常非常多的靈感


這些靈感來自許多事情


 


早上8:11 我來到這家店


他笑著對我說"妳好嗎?"


當他笑著對我說"妳好嗎?"
我發誓我整個心都要飛起來了


 


所以今早8:11


我想再見見他


我決定要再見他一面


用一種比較正規有禮的方式


 


所以今早8:11


他笑著對我說"妳好嗎?"
我說"我很好,我叫小ta"
"
他輕輕的回應我"喔"


"你好,我是小ta,"


" 謝謝你多加的─奶泡..."


 


他說他叫Taylor


於是我寫詩的靈感就來了


 


泰勒─這個拿鐵男


給我爪哇咖啡,也讓我心飛飛


喔! 泰勒,這個拿鐵男


我愛他,我愛他,我愛他...


 


所以我鼓起勇氣


把我的詩寫成一首歌
他一定會喜歡這點子
因為他是個吉他手
所以今天早上,Taylor告訴我
他們樂團在村子的


一間地下室酒吧表演


 


他緩緩地轉動攪拌棒
調製著我的雙份拿鐵


但他特別替我準備了三倍
他以為我會不知道


但我看到他輕轉的攪拌棒
為我調製著三倍拿鐵


我知道 這杯三倍拿鐵代表著
他也愛我!



我說"你的演出是幾點啊?
"
噢,謝謝你多加的...那一層


"他說"這$3.55妳拿回去吧"


這杯拿鐵算他請客




我曾是個逃避愛的女孩


一遇到愛情來襲就逃跑的那種
但有個聲音告訴我


"妳將得到愛,"
只要你走向櫃檯,點杯咖啡"



我的心等待了這麼多年

誰能想到


妳會在咖啡因裡找到真愛


泰勒,這拿鐵男


我愛他,我愛他


我愛他,我愛他...我愛他!





 

2 則留言:

  1. 請原諒我的愚蠢與無知

    真的是小ta嗎

    回覆刪除
  2. QUITA 你不可以喜歡他喔!!!

    回覆刪除