最近有三首歌,每次聽必心動
第一首是 Can You Feel The Love Tonight 的音樂劇版
Can You Feel The Love Tonight
作詞:Tim Rice 作曲:Elton John
Timon & Pumbaa:
I can see what's happening (What?)
And they don't have a clue (Who?)
They'll fall in love and here's the bottom line
Our trio's down to two. (Oh.)
The sweet caress of twilight
There's magic everywhere
And with all this romantic atmosphere
Disaster's in the air
Chorus:
Can you feel the love tonight?
The peace the evening brings
The world, for once, in perfect harmony
With all its living things
Simba:
So many things to tell her
But how to make her see
The truth about my past? Impossible!
She'd turn away from me
Nala:
He's holding back, he's hiding
But what, I can't decide
Why won't he be the king I know he is
The king I see inside?
Chorus:
Can you feel the love tonight?
The peace the evening brings
The world, for once, in perfect harmony
With all its living things
Simba & Nala :
Can you feel the love tonight?
You needn't look too far
Stealing through the night's uncertainties
Love is where they are
Nala:
And if he feels the love tonight
In the way I do
Simba:
It's enough for this restless wanderer
Simba and Nala:
Just to be with you
這首歌帶給我內心太大的平靜了,我該如何感謝它?
編曲太好聽,特別是中間的間奏,真的會讓人覺得置身在非洲的莽原,自由自在打滾
Chorus唱得很好聽,還有辛巴跟娜娜
上哪找這麼帥氣的聲音來唱辛巴,我沒去看獅子王,可是光聽就愛上他了
還有娜娜,上面螢光筆那句,那聲音實在太性感太美麗,充滿了智慧
特別是 And if he 的假音,好聽到令人發狂
在電影裡最後畫螢光筆那邊是澎澎跟丁滿唱,歌詞也不一樣
是在講說辛巴跟娜娜相戀之後,他們又只剩他們兩人而已 (而且牠們還哭!)
音樂劇這樣唱實在...實在..很美好!!!
要是澎澎跟丁滿哭就破壞掉氣氛了
----------------------
第二首也是獅子王音樂劇原聲帶的 Hakuna Matata
Hakuna MatataHot
作詞:Tim Rice 作曲:Elton John
Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase
Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze
It means no worries for the rest of your days
It's our problem-free philosophy
Hakuna Matata!
Hakuna Matata?
Yeah. It's our motto!
What's a motto?
Nothing. What's a-motto with you?
Those two words will solve all your problems
That's right. Take Pumbaa here
Why, when he was a young warthog...
When I was a young wart hog
Very nice
Thanks
He found his aroma lacked a certain appeal
He could clear the savannah after every meal
I'm a sensitive soul though I seem thick-skinned
And it hurt that my friends never stood downwind
And oh, the shame | He was ashamed
Thought of changin' my name | What's in a name?
And I got downhearted | How did ya feel?
Everytime that I...
Hey! Pumbaa! Not in front of the kids!
Oh. Sorry
Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase
Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze
It means no worries for the rest of your days
It's our problem-free philosophy
Hakuna Matata!
Hakuna Matata! Hakuna matata!
Hakuna Matata! Hakuna matata!
Hakuna Matata! Hakuna matata!
Hakuna Matata! Hakuna--
It means no worries for the rest of your days
It's our problem-free philosophy
Hakuna Matata!
(Repeats)
I say "Hakuna"
I say "Matata"
這首歌是想讚揚小辛巴,不知道演小辛巴的演員幾歲
聲音也太好聽 (我陶醉到只能一直講:也太好聽)
螢光筆那句,樂句好特別好好聽,好喜歡好喜歡
紅筆的motto很好笑很可愛,那是什麼爛解釋XD
讓人很想要生活中也有個澎澎和丁滿
---------------------------
最後一首是周雅的阿潘的 我和你從未分手
我和你從未分手
詞:十方 曲:方文良
心是片土地 我是一個園丁
種一朵花叫做愛情 呵護著不離不棄
當花季遠去 眼淚帶我旅行
你好嗎?我好想你 常常寫信寄給回憶
我和你從未分手 你住在我心中
誰也不能把你趕走
一顆心只有一份永久
給了誰就無法回收
我和你從未分手 你活在我愛中
不准人來人往挑撥
一個錯要花幾倍傷痛
才能扭轉時空 重回感動 重回笑容 手牽手
空空的夜空 城市燃起燈火
每一盞燈一種寂寞 願你幸福別漂流
藍藍的憂愁 搬進我的生活
越想放手越是緊握 越往前走越是回頭
喜歡這首歌的原因有點怪
我覺得阿潘換氣換得太感人,聽了好想哭
"趕走"、"只有"、"挑撥" 的後面
不是故意要這樣賣弄或啥聽這麼仔細,是因為不小心撥到筆電調音量的小滾輪
阿潘的換氣就突然好明顯,然後才發現很勾人
在發現換氣之前,是最喜歡第一次副歌的 你住在我心中 的 心中
那聲音是從哪發出來的?從哪?
也太感人
這陣子睡前必聽,大家快去!!!
有看到阿潘就很爽!!!
回覆刪除妳把阿潘分析的這麼精闢入裡讓我不禁想起...
簽了名的阿潘還沒給妳