2008年5月1日 星期四

I'll tell them later



倒數了





心中有個日曆,比大考那時的倒數還清晰



我發現,講了一個就捨不得一個







我這禮拜過得超充實

就是大石頭沒了之後就大玩特玩,就沒睡午覺、很晚吃飯、不洗衣服那些



外文週、外文之夜、奇璋的講座...





我想把握在這裡的每分每秒(這樣講好老套XD)







噢,一年真快



過去這八個月來我都沒有記錄下在東海的種種

一時也道不盡







今天listening課,龍哥一進來就問我 "Have you told them?"  (按:龍哥是我的導師兼聽力老師)



噢噢噢噢噢噢噢噢噢噢(大驚訝)

瞬間有很多眼睛轉向這兒

我都不知要看哪裡了,只好一直盯著他看



不要啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊





I...I'll tell them later







it's hard to say goodbye, right?








13 則留言:

  1. hard to tell them how much weigh you

    are......

    回覆刪除
  2. we can't expect a history major to be good at English



    well, haaaaaaaaaaaaaa is enough

    回覆刪除
  3. hello!!

    How are you??



    I'm fine!!!

    回覆刪除
  4. My name is PAN tai tai.

    What's up? I love you!!!



    Your Majesty!

    The princess is very well.

    I'm sorry that I might not be able to help.

    Matbe she is just unhappy!

    回覆刪除
  5. I can speak not only Haaaaaaaa,

    but also Woooooooooooooooow!!!





    Because of some problem,

    I have no English class is semester.





    How pooooooooooooor I am!!!

    回覆刪除
  6. you mean Parkinson's disease!!!



    Damage!!!

    It's such a tragedy.



    How pooooooooooooor she is!!!

    回覆刪除
  7. 噢chi

    你終於釋出心房了

    哈哈



    唉阿

    我也很捨不得你欸



    因為我很愛你:)



    希望

    你在這一年裏面

    沒有覺得很不快樂

    應該 還是喜歡東海?!

    喜歡我們吧?!

    我以後會去中山山找你:D

    要想我

    回覆刪除
  8. The messages above make burst into laughing XD

    回覆刪除
  9. PAN tai tai.



    HAAAAAAAAAAAA

    回覆刪除